Ave Maria Catholic Parish is seeking two (2) part-time custodian assistants who will provide support in the upkeep and maintenance of the Church facilities. This includes cleaning, event set-up and takedown and securing of facilities. Minor maintenance included.
This position requires knowledge and skill in effective cleaning techniques using a mop, vacuum, broom, scrub brush and carpet cleaner as well as moving furniture, wall dividers and equipment. The following are highly desirable:
- the ability to clean carpets using both a vacuum cleaner and carpet cleaner extractor;
- the ability to clean vinyl/tile floors using a broom, mop and scrub brush;
- the ability to lift and move large items of furniture and equipment properly using dollies and carts;
- skill to effectively clean windows and restrooms;
- the ability to complete work as requested without supervision;
- be trustworthy, dependable and responsible;
- experience in commercial custodial preferred;
- skill to complete minor repair work, carpentry and painting a plus
This position falls under the Bishop’s charter and background checks and safe environment training will be required prior to hiring.
Please contact Linda Litzsinger during parish office hours at 720-842-4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for job descriptions and application packets.
1,224 total views, 10 views today